June 20, 2016
Anna E. Starkey, Esq.
Today marks the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER, and if you're anything like me the last you want to do is sit indoors and sort through papers, planning for your death.
To help you make that first step toward completing your estate plan, here are 5 things anyone can do from a beach chair:
1. Apply Sunscreen - Nobody likes premature wrinkles.
2. Commit to a Deadline - When you've finished taking pictures of your feet in the sand, open up your Calendar App, pick a date, and schedule "Estate Planning Deadline."
3. Pick a Guardian - Open your phone Contacts, scroll from A to Z, and answer:
a. Who is the most dependable and trustworthy?
b. Whose parenting style is the most similar to yours?
c. Whose morals, beliefs, and life goals are most inline with yours?
d. Who do you most admire?
e. Who does your child feel the most comfortable with?
4. Schedule a Free Consultation – You’re on a roll… don’t stop now!
Let Starkey Law, LLC, help.
To schedule your free consultation CLICK HERE
We will make accommodations to fit your schedule – offering in-home appointments and afterhours/weekend appointments - just let us know your preferred dates & times.
5. Toast to Yourself – Whew! That was hard work! Reach your hand into that red Igloo cooler and grab yourself an iced-cold refreshment. (You didn’t drag that thing across the hot sand for nothing!)
Welcome to Starkey Law, LLC
April 13, 2016
There is a lot of pressure creating your first blog. As the cliché goes- you only have one chance to make a great first impression. So we decided sw...
10 Things You Need To Know if your
Medicaid Eligibility Application is DENIED
January 9, 2017
A Dirty Little Secret: PART II - THE SCAM
May 18, 2017
A Dirty Little Secret: PART I - THE TARGET
People v. AmazonFresh - Who put the cookies in my cart?
April 7, 2017
Two Major Events That May Impact Your Weekend
March 9, 2017
Happy Armistice Day!
November 11, 2016
What to know on Election Day
November 8, 2016
Mark Your Calendars . . .
October 17, 2016
Girls, Girls, Girls
October 3, 2016
5 Things Your Doctor Doesn’t Tell You That Everyone Should Know
September 30, 2016
May 2017 (2)
April 2017 (1)
March 2017 (1)
January 2017 (1)
November 2016 (2)